Monday, February 27, 2017

Favorite Diabetes Things

A few of my favorite (diabetes) things:
There are many products on the market targeted specifically for people with diabetes.
Below are some of my favorite items I've come across over the years and use on a regular basis.  

AccuCheck FastClixNever in a million years would I have expected myself to list a lancing device as one of my favorite diabetes related things, but I do love it!  The FastClix features a drum containing 6 pre-loaded lancets, making it easy and hassle free to change lancet after each use.  Sharp lancet = less pain, less callouses. 






Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetics Dry Skin Relief
"Diabetics are prone to dry skin"  I'm not sure if that's medically accurate but I tried this product a few weeks ago and love it.  It absorbs quickly, isn't greasy and lasts for a few hours.  All things I want in hand lotion!




SpiBelt
I use my Diabetic SpiBlet for all of my workouts at the gym. Zumba, weight training, and everything in between.  With my insulin pump in the SpiBelt I don't worry about it falling and getting damaged.  It's also easy to move the belt around during my workout if I need to move it based on what I'm doing.  




PumpPeelz are decorations for your insulin pump, CGM and blood glucose meter, or as they say "Decorating Diabetes."  I have them on my meter, and my insulin pump.  Pictured here are my Medtronic Diabetes 630G insulin pump and Counter 2.4 meter, both wearing Pump Peelz. 



GlucoLift 
Glucose tables are another one of those things I never thought I'd add to a list of favorite things, but these are better than any others I've tired. - and I've tried a lot including those orange white tabs from BD back in the 90s.These are all natural, and not as chalky as others on the market, and when you open the bottle there's no puff of powder!  
My favorite are the wild berry.  


*I purchased all of these items on my own, there is no sponsorship involved with this post.  



No comments:

Post a Comment